Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Write an application for the post of ‘Lower Secondary Science Teacher/ Job Application Format

Rupendehi , Nepal

                                                                                                                  20th Oct, 2021
The Principal,
Glorious International School,
Baneshwor, Kathmandu.
Sub: Application for a Lower Secondary level Science teacher.
Sir,

With reference to your advertisement published in ‘The Republica’, dated 10th June 2009, I wish to apply for the post of Lower Secondary Science teacher. I would like to present the following particulars for your kind perusal and consideration.


I have been teaching as a lower secondary level Science teacher at P.S.B. School for two years since I completed my higher secondary in science from HSEB. As I am guided by the strong zeal to serve my native place, I am determined to serve your institute.

I would be grateful if you kindly provide the opportunity to offer my caliber experience, sincerity and devotion to your institute. My curriculum vitae, testimonials and other documents will tell you about me in detail.

I am looking forward to getting your favorable response as soon as possible.

Yours Faithfully
Tech Learner

Post a Comment

0 Comments