Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Application for the Post of Account Teacher

 

Job Application Letter for teacher in Nepal, Job Application letter for teacher



 

Date: 2021/12/24

 

To,

The Manager,

Human Resource Department

GEMS School

 

Subject: Application for the Post of Account Teacher

 

In the response to your advertisement published on Gorkhapatra I wish myself as the successful candidate for the post of Account Teacher for your school I think my qualification and experience will make me eligible for the above mentioned post.

I have passed master in business studies from Shanker ev collage. Previously I have worked as an account teacher at Srijana English Boarding School since 2015 A.D

 

I think I can impress you through my work. I hope we will meet on interview.

 

 

 

Yours Sincerely

..............

Tech Learner 

Post a Comment

0 Comments